Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
1. Call Meeting To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Claims Against The County
5. Public Comment
1. Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to sign intergovernmental agreement with Shiloh Community Unit School District 1.
2. Resolution Appropriating $5,029.56 from County Motor Fuel Tax funds for the reconstruction of CH 31 (High School Road) and authorizing the County Board Chairman to sign an intergovernmental agreement with the City of Paris Section 14-00068-00-WR.
3. Resolution for Improvement BLR 09110 Appropriating Motor Fuel Tax for the following: CH 13 (Cherry Point Road), Section 11-00066-02-BT.
4. Resolution for Improvement BLR 09110 Appropriating Motor Fuel Tax for the following: CH 31 (High School Road), Section 13-00123-03-BT.
7. Resolution to Adopt Annual Budget and Appropriations and Levy for Fiscal Period Beginning December 1, 2014 and ending November 30, 2015.
8. Resolution to Adopt County Aid to Township Bridges Tax Levy.
9. Resolution to Adopt Federal Aid Matching Tax Levy.
10. Resolution to Adopt County Highway Tax Levy.
11. Resolution to Adopt Extension Education Program Tax Levy.
12. Resolution to Adopt Special Service Area No. One Ambulance Tax Levy.
13. Resolution to Adopt Community Mental Health Tax Levy.
14. Resolution to Adopt Board of Health Tax Levy.
15. Resolution to Adopt Tort Immunity Tax Levy.
16. Resolution to Adopt County Retirement Tax Levy.
17. Resolution to Adopt Social Security Tax Levy.
18. Resolution for Partial Payment of $50,000.00 to IMRF For Underfunded Liability.
19. Resolution To Renew Alcoholic Liquor License #1 for Andrew Z. Patrick effective 12/1/14– 11/30/15.
20. Resolution to Renew Alcoholic Liquor Winery License #1 for Andrew Z. Patrick effective 12/1/14 – 11/30/15.
21. Resolution to Renew Alcoholic Liquor Winery License #2 for Robert E. Morgan d/b/a Castle Finn Winery, Inc. effective 12/1/14 – 11/30/15.
22. Appoint Eric Shaughnessy to Emergency Telephone System Board.
23. Officer/Department Head Reports
24. Committee Reports
25. Closed Session to discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body; Pending Litigation; and review Closed Session Minutes.
26. Action on Closed Session Minutes.