Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
1. Call Meeting To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence in Remembrance of Karen Halloran.
4. Roll Call
5. Minutes from July 7, 2014 Special Meeting and July 9, 2014 Regular Meeting.
6. Claims Against The County
7. County Board Members’ Claims
8. Public Comment
9. Appointment To Fill Vacancy in Office of Edgar County Circuit Clerk, Created By The Death of Karen D. Halloran on July 31, 2014.
10. Action on Invoice From Thomas F. McGuire and Associates, LTD. Dated June 20, 2014, in he Amount of $1,415.20.
1. Resolution to file Motor Fuel Tax Audit Report 05-081 (Edgar County) for the period 1/1/12 - 12/31/12
2. Resolution to file Motor Fuel Tax Audit Report 05-061 (Township Road Districts) for the period 1/1/12 - 12/31/12
3. Resolution for Improvement BLR 09110 Appropriating Motor Fuel Tax for the following: CH 2 (Clinton Road), Section 10-00103-02-RS
4. Resolution Reappointing County Engineer BLR 02121
5. Resolution Appropriating Funds for the Payment of the County Engineer's Salary BLR 09221 (11/1/14 - 10/31/15)
6. Resolution authorizing Board Chair to sign BLR 05510 Local Agency/Consultant Agreement with Hampton, Lenzini and Renwick (HLR) for phase I preliminary engineering (project development report): CH33 (Prairies Edge), Section 13-00121-00-WR
7. Resolution of Support for FY 2016 TARP Application
8. Resolution for Improvement BLR 09110 Appropriating Motor Fuel Tax for the following: CH 9 (Cherry Point Road), Section 14-00127-00-WR
12. File IDOT Audit Report No. 05-061(MFT) for Period 1/1/12 – 12/31/12.
13. Motion to Hire Linda Leeth As Part-time Assistant Animal Warden.
14. Action on Resignation From Beverly Markey, Supervisor of Assessments.
15. Motion to Advertise Position of Supervisor of Assessments.
16. Appoint the Following to the Airport Advisory Board:
Dale Barkley - 1 year term
Joe Scheiner - 1 year term
Jerry Kesler – 2 year term
Jake Barrett - 3 year term
17. Motion to Hire Jerry Griffin as Airport Manager.
18. Resolution Authorizing Transfer of $15,500.00 From Probation Service Fees Fund to
County General Fund.
19. Resolution from Joseph E. Meyer and Associates, Inc., Edgar County Tax Agent, to cancel Certificate of Purchase for Parcel #04-20-28-100-003, .86 acres, W. Sandford.
20. Resolution from Joseph E. Meyer and Associates, Inc., Edgar County Tax Agent, to cancel Certificate of Purchase for Parcel #09-18-12-330-010, S. Central St., Paris, IL.
21. Motion to Approve 2015 Holiday Schedule.
22. Action on Bids Opened on 8/11/14 for New Phone System.
23. Report from 911 Board and Take Action on any Recommendations.
24. Resolution to Disband Sheriff’s Merit Commission.
25. Officer/Department Head Reports
26. Committee Reports
27. Closed Session to discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body; and Pending Litigation